- You feel you’re actually NOT spending enough time in Second Life
- You start to believe that the world is really filled with beautiful people
- You start calling other Second Life players by their Second Life names (I do that!)
- It’s OK to skip dinner in real life, because your Avatar just consumed a load of cheese, champagne and oysters
- You lapse into acronyms and expect others to understand when you say ‘RL’ and ‘SL’
- You wish you could just teleport yourself from one meeting to another, thus saving yourself minutes of valuable time
- You wish that you could burn your own calories by making your Avatar dance or run all night
- You start writing posts like this.
Any more to add? Post a comment.
Technorati Tags: Second Life