I won’t be answering all emails sent to me, though I’ll try my best to read them. I will not be free on Thursday evenings, every week, every year. I prefer not to meet friends on weekends, because that is precious family time.
My priorities right now:
- Church work – Alpha and other courses, the church website and all related matters
- Work that I am contractually bound to do (i.e. the work of this world). That is to say, my day job and finishing up my freelance work.
- Music. Setting up my system. Fixing all the danged bugs on my system. Re-producing my old songs. Joining a band (yes I just agreed to be a keyboardist).
- The new house, which is coming up nicely.
- The email I’ve been waiting for … look, I think you’re a nice, smart guy and kind of cute, but if you’re too busy to drop me a line then just say so. I’m terrible at picking up hints and I’ve given up looking for a way to contact you. And I hope you’re still reading my blog, as self-involved as it is.
How’s work, some of you have asked. Work is good; I thank God for my job almost every day, I thank God for my boss, I thank God for my colleagues, I thank God that He has led me out of the valley of the shadow of death and I am never looking back. I thank God that I am doing work I like. I’ve decided that no problem is beyond His control; no worry is so great that He cannot appease; no evil spirit is so powerful that the name of Jesus/presence of the Holy Spirit cannot overcome.
And so, I go to sleep. Goodnight.