After two straight years of work, it is ironic that I have no idea what to do with a week of freedom. I’ve made a sort of list, seeing how reality will soon set in again.
- Sort out wardrobe into formal, smart and casual wear (done)
- Run through suggestions from fashion-savvy friends and relatives on where to get smart new work clothes (doing)
- Run house errands (doing)
Get the car serviced (can’t do #3 and #4 at the same time. hmm) Visit church office to handle website matters (can’t do #4 and #5 at the same time either. Hoo boy.)
- Get messy, Medusa-like hair fixed. Considering something close to rebonding.
Slightly less important stuff:
- Go for a massage.
- Go back to the gym.
- Start reading Lord of the Rings (doing)
- Upgrade antivirus software.
There. I should get cracking!